On the Quest for Content? I Can Help!
I’m a dedicated writer with a work ethic that’s even stronger than the coffee I drink. If I say I’m going to do something, you can rest assured it will be done right and on time. Whether you’re looking for something to be written in my own voice, or ghostwritten to match the unique tone of your blog, I’ve got you covered!
Although I have experience writing about a wide range of topics, I really shine on a couple in particular:
Career Development, Recruitment, and HR
Business is my beat, and I love researching and writing about the best ways to find and follow your career path. For three years I’ve been blogging actionable advice for job seekers and recruiters alike.
Check out some of my previously published articles:
- Get the Leadership Role You Want – via The Workher.com
- Ask These 6 Questions Before Accepting a Job Offer – via FreshGigs.ca
- Make Monday Morning at the Office Suck Less – via FreshGigs.ca
- Social Media Strategies for Recruiters – via ProspectSolutions.ca
Wellness & Work-Life Balance
Let’s face it, if you don’t have your health (both mental and physical), it affects your entire life. I believe that to be successful in your career, you must first be a well-rounded, healthy individual. That’s why keeping active and developing healthy habits is another passionate topic of mine.
Here are a few articles I’ve published in the wellness niche:
- Why Quitting Music for a Desk Job was the Best Decision – TheVirago.ca
- Six Yoga Teachings that Help at the Office – via Yogatropic.com
- Why Yoga is My New Run – via Corries-stories.com
Want More Samples?
Check out my Contently profile for my complete portfolio.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact me to order up a dish of fresh content!